Wednesday, March 17, 2010

[what is a part of life]

SOME OF US..will feel that is a part of family,friendship,working or with your lovely..
for me..is about my relationship is complicated..should think it now or just pass time by time..i feel that now we like 'underground' and a part of this..don't know what will happen between us..nobody know it..if know,should tell me now..
if cant..thats will painfull a lot with sadness at the moment,if let go..is better way for us..
a girl send me a message 'a part of life'..? i confuse all the time at midnight..just make myself don't think again..can do is just like a song..listen already means forget it..
i make myself less message,less care and take time to thinking of our relation should be a couple,friend or best friend..
LIFE..fill with happiness,sadness and joyfull..all i will pass it on in each second..everything will be fine..
BELIEVE and TRUST...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment